[access-uk] Re: WindowEyes V Jaws

  • From: "Michael Ray" <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 00:58:34 +0100

Hello.

I have just upgraded my NVDA to 2012.2.1 and successfully added svox pico using the add-on manager.

Ari; the svox pico synthesiser supports UK and American English, Spanish, French, Italian and German. No Afrikaans unfortunately but you may be working exclusively in English.

I didn't like the svox pico voice as much as I used to but that might be because I have changed my headphones since I last heard it.

I am impressed by the new add-ins manager in 2012.2.1

Mike Ray

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ejaz Shah" <eashah67@xxxxxxxxx>