[access-uk] Re: WindowEyes V Jaws

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 10:40:55 +0100

Hi,

Window-Eyes has different keystrokes to JAWS, but you can set it up for JAWS
key layout.

As for how does it compare, it really depends on what your daily tasks are.
Like anything, screen readers have strengths and weaknesses, and both are no
exception.

However, if you want to contact me either by phone or Email to discuss it,
happy to help.

Although I am a Window-Eyes reseller, I also sell JAWS, and I find
personally that Window-Eyes is better for the tasks I perform each day.

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services