[access-uk] Re: War on assistive technology (was: RE: Re: The dawning of a brave new world ...

  • From: "James & Nash" <james.austin1984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 15:49:11 +0000

Hi Steve,

I have to agree with you about the battery. From what I've heard, it dos seem a
little on the quick drain side. As fo the rest, I can't speak to, although
perhaps things will change as time goes on. Also, we have a friend who uses
navigon on the IPhone and he really likes it. I don't know if the voice prompts
have been put back in.

Take it easy

TC
James, Lyn, Nash & Twinny