[access-uk] Re: War on assistive technology (was: RE: Re: The dawning of a brave new world ...

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:51:04 -0000

Hi Sunil,

Just to add to this excellent explanation, I couldn't have done it myself,
you can get the manuals at http://www.apple.com/accessibility, and there is
a lot there on VoiceOver.

That is one area where Apple have done an excellent job, documentation.  And
voiceover is great too.  It is only tech specs of the phone I have a problem
with.

All the best

Steve