[access-uk] Re: Vista delaying adopting

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:43:58 -0000

Tris.

I agree on the hardware point only because manufacturers have not had long
to serv their wdm's yet.

I'd say 512MB of DDR2 or above would be a minimum but from what I hear it's
not as slow as XP was when it first came out.

Just out of curiosity is JFW offering a free or payed for upgrade?

I'm genuinly fascinated why alot of people that have replyed on this list
are hoding back on Vista.  Soem untill it releases SP1?

Is this because of Microsoft's experiences with XP?  Which was a nightmare
for attacks in the beginning.

Is it because of cost of access software?

Fear of the unknown?

A combination of many factors?

Ôà