[access-uk] Re: Vista delaying adopting

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:40:36 -0000

George thanks for a productive reply.

I was attempting to get an end users opinion on updating to Vista.  I've
been listening to alot of pro podcasts on Vista and surrounding topics and
also reading the reviews written on,

www.winsupersite.com

Not as Kevin and Graham seem to imply trying to sell it to the members of
this list!

Guys upgrade dont' upgrade the money's not going in my pocket so why should
I care?

I was throwing it out there to try and start some intellegent conversation
on the matter.  In a hope to see if it was people being put off by new and
unfamiliar technology or whither or not there is some solid reasons to not
upgrade or at least be cautious in doing so.

Dj Paddy
Ôà