[access-uk] Re: Victor Reader Stream - Again!!

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 17:22:26 +0200

Hi Jacky

Agreed but just to let you all know that there is a bug with
the podcasts where the stream deletes some or all of the
podcast feeds, it makes it difficult as if you have
downloaded podcasts, if the stream has deleted the feeds,
there is no way to delete the podcast files from the stream
once it has downloaded  them, I had to format my stream
because of this. The files are stored on the internal
memory. Humanware are investigating the bug, I spotted it
when I was beta testing.

Regards

Adrien