[access-uk] Re: Victor Reader Stream - Again!!

  • From: Pele West <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 09:15:43 +0100

Hi Roger

I have a Victor Reader Stream and really like it. I don't know about
Audible, but I understand it works well. DAISY navigation is good and so
is navigation for other books.

Music is ok, although I believe you will get better sound from an MP3
player.

You can also get internet radio and download podcasts, although
Humanware are still trying to sort out some bugs with this.

Pele West