[access-uk] Re: The national lottery

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwuspaceman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 19:22:42 -0000

Hi Alistair,

Glad you get some help from the National Lotter Help line.

I called on Wednesday and Thursday and each time I was assured that someone would call me back the next day to resolve the problem. Needless to say, no call backs so I asked Mo and he fixed it within 10 minutes.

I've been back on their website about five times since I was given the fix and I've had to go through the same routine each time, so I would challange their comment that It's not going to happen each time you use their site.

Jim
----- Original Message ----- From: "alistair (Redacted sender "alistair.kelly" for DMARC)" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: alistair <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender alistair.kelly for DMARC)
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 7 March 2018 8:01 am
Subject: [access-uk] The national lottery

Hi folks,

Firstly a apology for the length of post and a acknowledgement that these issues may not apply to anyone else but they are certainly real enough to me! been using the above site without a problem for years, yesterday however I noticed they have introduced a re-capture system on their log in screen. Using jaws, windows 7 and IE I put in my user name and password and noticed immediately that I had to tab 4 or 5 times to get to the sign in button, it used just to be once! Then the fun began! I pressed the sign in button and nothing happened, jaws did not tell me that a capture had now to be solved, which I discovered by curserring down the pageffs I took the audio route to enter the code but a constant error message came up, which prevented me going any further! So after a half hour or so on the phone to them I tried firefox as this may have been a browser issueeaonly to find I had to solve 2 captures at which point it threw me out entirely, even silenced jaws! In frustration I we
nt and downloaded the IOS app and was happy that I could now log in successfully, only problem is when I transferred funds and tried to select my draw days I couldn't tick either the wednesday or Saturday check boxes! so in summarry, I can't log in on my desktopeaI can log in on my iphone but not select draw dates so cannot play games! So anyone else encountered either of these issues and have a solution! I am now going to download the google browser and see if it makes any difference!

BEST

Alistair

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq