[access-uk] Re: The national lottery

  • From: "alistair" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "alistair.kelly" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 08:55:01 -0000

Hi John, I can confirm that after downloading the Chrome browser all is now working. However I personally cannot get it going using either IE or firefox! looks like the re-capture is here to stay though and I guess we'll just have to grin and bear it!I will ask them about the draw selector on the app though, surely this has to be resolved!

BEST

alistair

-----Original Message----- From: john gallagher
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2018 8:36 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: The national lottery

this always happens after an update but again we always seem to loose out in this situation.