[access-uk] Re: THE BRADLEY TACTILE TIMEPIECE

  • From: <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 18:52:18 -0000

All my watches for the past 50 plus years have been waterproof so I'm not used to taking one off near water. This now makes the Bradley far more appealing to me than it did at first glance. Thank you.

Roger

-----Original Message----- From: pete gurney
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2014 6:02 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: THE BRADLEY TACTILE TIMEPIECE

hi roger,

here is what they say about it.
3) Would The Bradley be water resistant?
A. Yes! We've done rigorous test and it is 50m water resistant. This means
it's wearable
around sinks, during swimming in the pool, athletic sports, in shallow
waters, BUT
NOT while snorkeling or scuba diving.
4) Would it be possible that the ball bearings would fall out if The
Bradley is shaken hard or from any 'violent' movement of the wrist?
A. We made the watch body out of titanium so the ball bearings stay secured
inside
the tracks. The ball bearings won't come out unless you try really hard to
take them
out with hard tools!

9) How would you clean the ball bearing tracks?
One of the reasons we made the watch face out of titanium is so that you
can wash
off any dirt with water and Q-tip very easily. It's 50m water resistant,
and it won't
get scratch marks from non-metal materials when you clean the track.

pete.