[access-uk] Re: THE BRADLEY TACTILE TIMEPIECE

  • From: "David W Wood" <david.g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 10:14:45 -0000

Hi Pete

Odd, now working - in fact, worked!
My credit card was initially rejected however.  Having spoken with my bank's
fraud department it appears that the reason is that it was my first overseas
transaction since card renewal.
This I fine odd as I order quite a lot of things from the U.S.

10th March is quoted mailing date.

ATB

David W Wood