[access-uk] Re: THE BRADLEY TACTILE TIMEPIECE

  • From: "Angel" <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 03:53:03 -0500

I would also suspect those complaining of hearing the ball Barings moving are sighted people, not use to using a light touch to touch their items. As are we blind consumers. I read this complaint too, and took it with a grain of salt, as it were. It must be remembered those using the watch aren't only us blind folks. AS such they are tactilely handicapped. We must allow them their lack of sensitivity and their complaints because of their handicap. ----- Original Message ----- From: "pete gurney" <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>