[access-uk] Re: RECORDING A STREAM

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:23:06 -0000

Same as yours, I'm pretty sure. Just can't remember the model number offhand but I'm pretty sure I got it on your recommendation. (Small screen, about 11 inches) ...

Anyway, let me know what happens. I hate sorting drivers, must say, so need some hand holding (not too literally) here! <Smiles>

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

On Friday, March 14, 2008 7:11 AM (UK time), Richard Godfrey-McKay said:

Will do Carol. What's your laptop?  It was a Dell too, wasn't it?
Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay
Tel: (01738) 445 880
Mobile: (07791) 452 593

Please read this special message

My partner, Cindy, is losing weight and at the same time, raising
money for RNIB.

Please go to

www.justgiving.com/slimmercindy

to make a generous donation to RNIB and keep her healthy and
motivated to lose even more weight.42Lb to
date!

Thanks for reading this message.
Richard