[access-uk] Re: RECORDING A STREAM

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:20:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Richard,

I'm not sure if you've tried the dell website already,
but I had a look on the Dell website for drivers for
your XPS M1210 laptop. The driver for the sigmatel
sound card is available from the following page which
contains a "download now" link:
http://tinyurl.com/2uwnck

Also on that page, are the following instructions for
enabling stereo mix:

To enable Stereo Mix:

1. Run Sounds and Audio Devices Properties from
Control Panel
2. Click Audio tab, Volume (Sound Recording)
3. Click Options, Properties, Recording
4. Enable Stereo Mix slider, click OK
5. Select Stereo Mix as input device

Just to note that the main page for drivers for your
laptop is:
http://tinyurl.com/328nw5

David.