[access-uk] Re: Headphone recomendations

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:34:15 -0000

Hi Andy

Enjoy your trip to Maplin then, and hope you find something suitable. Ideally, I would want to try them out on an MP3 player or with familiar music before I bought, but it isn't always feasible to do that. And provided the shop allows you to return them if you really don't like the sound or comfort, then it's not so bad.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx