[access-uk] Re: PORTABLE DAB/FM RADIOS SUITABLE FOR VI'S

  • From: David Weston <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 07:37:45 +0100

Hi Carol,
I have just bought a Roberts DAB radio. it is small and takes six AAA batteries
and it has a power lead so you can plug it into the mains. if my wife was hear
I could give you the model number, but she is out. You can get this model in
black or cream, which I am told is a age in colour.
The controls are quite easy.
From the left side the first button is the on/off. the next button is the mode,
if you press this button and hold it will change from DAB to FM. The next
button is two buttons one above the other and these are the volume up/down.
then you move across the screen to a nob, if you tern this to the left you can
select channels and if you press this nob in and hold it for a count of about
five it will search for all channels on that wave band. It also has a plug for
headphones.
Hope this is of some help. David.