[access-uk] Re: PORTABLE DAB/FM RADIOS SUITABLE FOR VI'S

  • From: Majid HUSSAIN <mhussaincov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 17:04:23 +0100

hi there,
sonie products are very good, i am currently using a srf59 pocket
am/fm radio the ear phones act like the antenna and depending on what
type of earphones you use the reception on fm can vary.
it takes 1 aa battery and it lasts for a very long time.
kind regards
Majid Hussain

On 12/06/2014, Jackie Brown <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Peter
>
> No it doesn't.
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Jackie Brown
> Twitter: @thebrownsplace
> Skype: Thejackmate

>>> help.  We did however glean that some radios have buttons to select