[access-uk] Re: PORTABLE DAB/FM RADIOS SUITABLE FOR VI'S

  • From: Majid HUSSAIN <mhussaincov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 17:18:53 +0100

hi there all,
i use the technika dab/fm radio by memmerizing the key layout it is
quite accessable compared to say the roberts classic radio which is
most tricky to use.
also the technika radio has eccelent fm and dab reseption.
my expirances I hope this is of some use.
thanks for letting me on this list
thanks everyone!
Majid Hussain