[access-uk] Re: PC World.

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 16:43:39 -0500

Hi Robert,
That's terrible. I'm glad I didn't have to go through that. Hopefully I
never will. I toyed with the idea of buying online, but I really don't think
I ever will. Anyway, today I went up to PC World. But since Staples is right
beside PC World I decided to try them. They had all kinds of products out on
the shelves so as you can have a feel at them.  They also had many more
models to choose from , so I decided to by from Staples. Just to make sure,
I went into PC world again. There was only a few printers on the shelves,
not much, and they were more expensive than Staples. An HP. PSC 1510 was 85
pounds, whereas An HP. PSC 1610 in Staples was ten pounds less. A better
model... And cheaper. So I got myself a Printer Scanner and Copier for les
than PC World.

Peter

From beautiful Helensburgh on the Firth of Clyde.

Website: