[access-uk] Re: PC World.

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 14:09:29 -0000

hi rob et al, i'm gonna have to take another look at their site. i've just
checked the confirmation email i had from pc world for my order, which was
also a printer on the 15th november. i really didn't have any trouble with
the website or the shopping basket/checkout then. but haven't used them
since. maybe they've done what a lot of websites seem to do, fiddle with a
perfectly good website and break it! smile. pity if they have as their
online prices are quite often a good deal cheaper than in store. although
for actual product information, scan.co.uk is one of the best for pc stuff,
their shipping can be a bit hefty unfortunately.
Kevin - co-owner/moderator of the blind gamers discussion list
contact me via email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx