[access-uk] Re: PC World.

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:53:25 -0500

PC World... What an atroceous  site. Any other good computer stores in
Glasgow? I'd give them my custom over PC World if they offered a better
service, which really isn't too  hard to do if you've ever been to their
store, no on shelf displays of products and or speaker systems. You can't
even check out whither a mouse is right for you or not because its in a
plastic bubble. I like to check out speakers, feel a mouse, check out a
scanner by the touch of it. I like to sit at a computer desk, not just feel
the weight of the box.

Peter

Peter

From beautiful Helensburgh on the Firth of Clyde.