[access-uk] Re: Nokia Maps

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 03:19:36 +0100

Hi
I recently tried Nokia maps on my N95 8gb and was pleasantly surprised at how
effective they were. It works well with Talks. As to your being thrown out, I
think before I purchased a licence the first screen was silent and I needed to
press key 1 to move to the next. Is this happening with you or are you
definitely not able to access the program?
Regards.
Gordon McFarlane