[access-uk] Re: BCAB & The I-player.

  • From: "Colin Fowler" <col.fowler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 06:29:57 +0100

Léonie
It was Richard Godfrey that had mentioned he had been in direct communication with the BBC on this list. Perhaps he'll comment once more, and as far as the Olympics embargo, that was also mentioned amongst the thread by other contributors. Hope you get the information you seek so that you can build on your investigation.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Léonie Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>