[access-uk] Nokia Maps

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 16:16:47 +0100

Hello. I would like an opinion on which version of Nokia Maps is the most
accurate in calculations and notifying you that you are at your destination. I
understand that non of the versions or even WFN notify you if you are at your
destination because the nearest I have ever got is 10 yards before my
destination with any of the mensioned products. Since my WFN product has given
up on working, I am now left with a choice of Nokia Maps 1.0 or 2.0. Buying WFA
is out of the question for now as I need myy funds for more important items.