[access-uk] Re: Nokia Maps

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 19:26:03 +0100

Hi Kevin,

Do you have earlier versions of Wayfinder installed?  If so, uninstall them.

Also, make sure the date is right.

Also, make sure that in Tools, Application Manager, Options, Settings,
Software Installation is set to All, rather than Signed only.

If none of that works, contact me, or give me the exact error that your
phone gives when you try to install.

All the best

Steve