[access-uk] Re: Noise cancelling earphones

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:11:40 -0000

Hi.

Yes, I own a set of these, they are over the head design with large padded ear
cups, but very comfortable to wear over long durations.  Read the reviews,
check out the specs on both play.com and goldring.co.uk, you can decide for
yourself if they'll do you.  Either way, 50 quid is a small investment to make
and if they don't meet the high standards you set yourself, you can always
return them to play for a full refund.

All the best, Ibrahim.