[access-uk] Re: Noise cancelling earphones

  • From: "terry" <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:00:36 -0000

Hi Deon

Do you have a pair of those earphones?  Are they the ones that cost just
under £300 quid?

If so, could you give me any more information, i.e. are they heavy, are the
ear pieces very big?  How long does the battery last before having to
recharge it?

There was another in-ear pair as well for around 80 quid, have you seen
these as well.

Thanks for any further help.

Terry

  _____