[access-uk] Re: Noise cancelling earphones

  • From: Deon van Wyk <deonv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 10:34:35 +0000

Hi Terry

<http://www.bose.co.uk/GB/en/home-and-personal-audio/headphones-and-headsets/acoustic-noise-cancelling-headphones//GB/en/home-and-personal-audio/headphones-and-headsets/acoustic-noise-cancelling-headphones/quietcomfort-15-headphones/>QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® headphones

from Bose

Around ear and on ear models.

Pricy, very, but excellent.

Deon
At 06:26 20/12/2010, you wrote:
Hi all

My USB headphones have just given up the ghost, so I thought I'd treat myself to some new ones.

I was thinking of buying some noise cancelling earphones. I was hoping that someone may have a good recommendation for me.

I would prefer the in-ear type. I'm not looking at the cheaper end, and will pay probably around the £100 for a decent pair.

Are there any in-ear headphones that are wireless?

I use jaws, so would like obviously a quality sound, and also something that you can crank up with excellent music quality.

thanks for any thoughts.

terry
This message has been processed by <http://www.firetrust.com/products/benign/>Firetrust Benign.