[access-uk] Noise cancelling earphones

  • From: "terry" <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 06:26:27 -0000

Hi all

My USB headphones have  just given up the ghost, so I thought I'd treat
myself to some new ones.

I was thinking of buying some noise cancelling earphones.  I was hoping that
someone may have a good recommendation for me.

I would prefer the in-ear type.  I'm not looking at the cheaper end, and
will pay probably around the £100 for a decent pair.

Are there any in-ear headphones that are wireless?

I use jaws, so would like obviously a quality sound, and also something that
you can crank up with excellent music quality.

thanks for any thoughts.

terry