[access-uk] Re: Mp3 Players for older people

  • From: Laz Mesa <lazaro6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 12:21:51 -0500

No need to be sorry Emma. Thank you very much for recommending our
Talking MP3 Players!

For those who are curious about what the Talking MP3 Players sound
like, you can download some recently done interviews and presentations
done on our latest offering, the Sansa Clip Zip, using the below
links.

Main Menu: http://www.sendspace.com/file/61ymfk
SeroTalk: http://www.sendspace.com/file/rnv963

Best wishes on the new year everyone!

Laz

Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 20:24:58 +0200
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Mp3 Players for older people
From: emma goodwin <emma.sleeptalk@xxxxxxxxx>

Surprise, sorry Laz, I didn't know you were on this list but glad you
came to clarify. That is important yes and I didn't think of that.

--
Affordably priced Talking MP3 Players with FM radio, voice recording,
and expandable memory! Priced As low as $69.99, plus free shipping in

Listen to our presentation:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email to:
RockboxedSansaTalkingMP3Players-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

New web page in progress:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessible-phones.html

Unlimited Quality 4G Cell Service only $49 per month
No contract, Option to bring your own phone!
 Works with the new Google Galaxy Nexus!

Contact info:
Email:  accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa