[access-uk] Re: Mp3 Players for older people

  • From: "Niamh" <niam.mckeown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 14:11:30 -0000

Many thanks  this looks promising.

----- Original Message ----- From: "emma goodwin" <emma.sleeptalk@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2013 11:56 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Mp3 Players for older people

Laz sells the sonza MP3 players so here is the info I got from my
invoice. I hope you can use this and it helps. If not then type in
sonza mp3 players. There is also a listserve which Laz runs and you
can ask all questions there. You can find that subscription address on
the whitestick website.

Affordably priced Talking MP3 Players with FM radio, voice recording,
and expandable memory! Priced As low as $69.99, plus free shipping in
the US!

Listen to our presentation:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

See our current special:

Contact info:
Email:  accessibleelectronics@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa
Phone: 727 498-0121
Facebook: facebook.com/laz.mesa

On 1/1/13, Saqib <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi. Where can I purchase the Sansa mp3 player from? I've decided not to use

my iPhone for music because it's just time consuming and a pain to transfer

music over and I thought something like the Sansa Pplayer would be ideal
What type of speech does it have. Is it clear or robotic?