[access-uk] Re: Mp3 Players for older people

  • From: ♫ Peter Logue ♫ <jan112009@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 20:15:59 -0000

well, the Victor reader stream isn't visual.
It has no screen. Its not an mp3 player I'd recommend as the  speaker system
isnt that great; you will probably need headphones.
Its great for talking books and music with headphones or through your hi-fi
system. I have the VRS with multiple layers of genres of music, but I think
even an old Nokia N95 would be better for your neighbour.... and probably
cheaper, too. A visual and an mp3 and quite useful? How about an i-phone .

Peter

Peter

  _____