[access-uk] Re: Moving to Window Eyes

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 10:45:45 +0100

Wow, a university using Window-Eyes! Anyway Window-Eyes includes a JAWS layout,
so that you can familiarize yourself with Window-Eyes using JAWS keystrokes.
Yes you will have to read the entire manual as they use very different concepts
in terms of saving configurations and stuff. Also, Window-Eyes doesn't work
with as many applications as JAWS does, because of the lack of flexibility,
such as scripting, in the product. Hope that helps, and all the best in your
studies.