[access-uk] Kindle Question

  • From: Alfred King <alfredking10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 22:43:10 -0000

If I choose to read page by page on KK, how do I change the page each time? Maybe I heard that this is a pain as I would have to turn on text to speech every time. If that is the case, then I would not bother with navagating page by page.

Turning off KK is another issue. I know on Sunday when my nephew turned it off, I heard the speech say turning off but now when I press that slider to the right and hold for a few seconds all I get is screen saver. Does it not turn off as such then? What I mean is does it not say turning off?