[access-uk] Re: Kindle Question

  • From: George Bell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 13:35:14 +0000

If you hold your finger on the title, one of the options which should come up
is "Remove from this device".

If you confirm, it will move the book to "The Cloud", should you ever want to
read it again.

Also, if you try to buy the same book again by accident, it will tell you that
you have already purchased it on ##/##/####.

George.