[access-uk] Re: Kindle

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 15:53:50 -0000

It all has to do with how the originator styled up the publication.
I've been looking quite closely at how to prepare books and documents
for the Kindle, and ideally you need to start with an extremely simple
HTML file, then pass it through Kindle's "KindleGen" software for
proper conversion.

George.