[access-uk] Re: Ipod

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 17:04:48 +0100

All iPod Touches currently available operate via touch screen and run
voiceover.  A good place to find second hand ones is the Recycle-it lists.
mailto:recycle-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ian Macrae
Editor
Disability Now
6 Market Road
London
N7 9PW
++44 20 7619 7760 ext 7760
++44 7824 900855
www.disabilitynow.org.uk<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk>
Follow us: @disabilitynow

On 23 Oct 2013, at 16:57, Bill Chilcott wrote:

A friend of mine is looking for an Ipod, so can anyone tell me what models come
with touch screen and voice over, as she is  a totally blind person. Also does
anyone have one for sale?  If you can help, please contact me off list.
Many thanks. Bill.

[http://static.avast.com/emails/avast-mail-stamp.png]<http://www.avast.com/>

This email is free from viruses and malware because avast!
Antivirus<http://www.avast.com/> protection is active.