[access-uk] Re: Ipod

  • From: "Mark Berrisford-Smith" <mark.berrisford-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 20:44:51 -0000

Adrian,

All iPods are menu-driven. The latest models (4th generation) are somewhat
easier to use than their predecessors on account of the incorporation of the
four touch-sensitive buttons into the click wheel.

Having said that, iPods are perfectly usable, if you accept that you are likely
to need sighted help to change obscure menu settings. I've owned mine for six
months, and have only resorted to sighted help twice!

If you want to discuss iPods at more length, perhaps we can speak on the phone.
It would save me a lot of writing!

All the best, Mark