[access-uk] Re: Ipod

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:45:58 -0000

Hi Mark,

The shuffle then, ought to be even more accessible, from what we have
learned, since it has no display, and we now know you can turn on and off
shuffle mode.  Personally though, I prefer the sound quality of players such
as the Iriver players, or the Archos.  They are better quality than the
Ipod.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx