[access-uk] Re: How to insert emotions on a Nokia mobile using TALKS

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:11:41 +0100

Chris, I've done it, that's absolutely brill.  I just pressed the star key and
looked for the three symbols you told me and then selected them.  Low and
behold smiley face comes up.  Fab.  Now what I'd like to know is if there is a
list of these emotions so I can use them.  I think it's clever that TALKS says
the emotion.

Jackie