[access-uk] Re: How to insert emotions on a Nokia mobile using TALKS

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:06:09 +0100

No Alex neither have I.  But I've learnt to text quite fast now so I don't
really mind writing exactly what I want to put rather than it guessing what I
might be trying to say.  It doesn't seem natural to me, but I'm not criticising
anyone else who uses it.  As long as a person gets out of texting what they
want, that's the main thing.

Jackie