[access-uk] Re: How to insert emotions on a Nokia mobile using TALKS

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 16:15:01 +0100

there's a quick way of doing two of these in predictive text.  Press key
1 twice rapidly for smiley face and follow that double press with a star
to turn it into a sad face.  Talks reads them as what they represent
provided you have punctuation turned off.  I use them all the time.

Ian Macrae
Editor
Disability Now
+44 20 7619 7115