[access-uk] Re: How to insert emotions on a Nokia mobile using TALKS

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:09:12 +0100

No I'm not kidding. Unless there's a third party application, the only way to
insert emoticons is to use the select symbols list. To be honest, I don't use
them personally, and I ask my friends not to, as it's too much hassle as you
can see.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr