[access-uk] Re: How to insert emotions on a Nokia mobile using TALKS

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 21:20:19 +0100

Richard, I've just tried it and you do get a nose.  But you have to keep
predictive text on, and TALKS just says smiley face whether you add a nose or
not.  I had to ask my son to confirm that the nose was there.

The reason why I like to put them in is so it helps the recipient to know your
mood when you are maybe trying to abbreviate something in a message and want
the tone of it to remain level.

Thanks for that.

Jackie