[access-uk] Re: "Honey Pot"

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 06:58:04 +0100

Hi Ray,

Go to http://www.randylaptop.com.  Sean Randall has produced a very goot
podcast on Free Download Manager.  It is an excellent utility, and I assure
you, it contains no spyware.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  mailto:Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Douglas Harrison

Thanks for the clarification, Sandra.  I will sleep better tonight!  After
the message from Simon I was becoming quite worried and have avoided
activities like on-line banking in case log on details etc. were vulnerable.
Articles in the press yesterday and on the radio had made me even more
security conscious than usual.

Douglas