[access-uk] Re: "Honey Pot"

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 07:02:00 +0100

Hi Graham,

Free Download Manager is a lot more than that.  For example, it can even
download all of the files from a given web page.  This is useful for
example, on allofmp3, where they give you a list of links to all of the
tracks on an album.  You can just right click one of the links, and one of
the options is download all using Free Download Manager, and it just goes
and gets every link on the web page.  It is much more sophisticated than,
for example, Getright, which you have to pay for.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  mailto:Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Douglas Harrison

Thanks for the clarification, Sandra.  I will sleep better
tonight!  After the message from Simon I was becoming quite worried
and have avoided activities like on-line banking in case log on
details etc. were vulnerable.  Articles in the press yesterday and on
the radio had made me even more security conscious than usual.

Douglas