[access-uk] Re: "Honey Pot"

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 20:37:34 +0100

I once had a download management application, can't remember exactly which one now but the nasties it brought in were incredible. I removed it and have no where near so many now and quite honestly don't seem to need one. The speed of my downloads seem no different with or without but I feel safer without.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>