[access-uk] Re: Help with the cost of Access Technology

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 21:31:47 +0100

Hi to Peter Holdstock and all who are following this thread.

Although I'm not looking into claiming SDS at present, I am
finding this discussion very informative and have saved both
the link Peter provided in the message to which I'm replying
and also the attachment Christine Weetmen sent with an
earlier message, so that I can take a closer look at both in
the next few days.

Alexander Shannon