[access-uk] Re: Gmail

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 12:30:52 +0100

Peter, That is one of the main reasons why I changed to Gmail.  Over a period
of 5 years or
so I had switched  from Demon to Onetel and then to UKonline.  Each time my
contacts had
to be notified and they had the tiresome task of updating their address books.
But I found that Gmail had several other advantages, not the least being the
powerful
search of archived messages - even when I remembered as little as a single word
contained
in them.

Douglas

--